Dear AMEA Exhibitors,
The 2020 AMEA Professional Development Conference is scheduled for January 16 – 18 at the Renaissance Montgomery Hotel and Convention Center. The exhibits will be in the conveniently located Exhibit Hall C near clinic sessions and performances.
- We will use the interactive on-line registration system. You will be able to select your booth and pay online very conveniently.
- The exhibits will open at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, January 16. Load-in will be available Wednesday afternoon.
- AMEA will host an exhibitor’s cocktail reception Thursday from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. Hors d’oeuvres will be served. No other conference activities will be going on during this time. We hope you will consider helping to sponsor! (see below)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
AMEA Exhibit Hall Schedule
- Load-in: Wednesday, 1:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Show Hours: Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Booths must remain open until 5:30 p.m. on Friday. The final hour on Friday will be exclusive exhibit time.
- Load-out: Friday, 5:30 – 9:00 p.m.
Exhibit Booth Information
- Standard booths are 10’ X 10’ and include an 8’ high background drapery and 3’ high side divider drapery, one (1) company I.D. sign, one (1) 6’skirted table, two (2) side chairs, and one (1) wastebasket with liner. $350 per booth
- End cap booths with exposure on 3 sides are 10’ X 20’ and include an 8’ high background drapery, one (1) company I.D. sign, two (2) 6’skirted tables, up to four (4) side chairs, and one (1) wastebasket with liner. $750 per end cap (10’ X 20’)
- A limited number of 20’ X 20’ islands, with exposure on all four sides are available for $1600 each.
- Click the Exhibitor Registration button below to reserve your booth now. Use a computer, not a mobile device.
- More details will be emailed to you after you submit your registration as well as a link to order electrical, add-ons, etc.
- The conference hotel is the Renaissance Montgomery Hotel and AMEA’s room block is open now.
- Book a room at the conference hotel.
- The deadline to reserve a room in the AMEA block is December 26, 2019.
Program Advertisement: Opportunities for advertising in the 2020 AMEA Professional Development Conference Program are available. The Conference Program will include advertisement opportunities for music-related businesses and services. Renting exhibit space is not a requirement for advertising in the program.
Full Page Cover 8 1⁄2 x 11 $400______ (1st come, first served) (Limit of 3 – Back cover, inside front cover, and inside back cover)
Full Page (B&W) 7 1⁄2 x 10 $300______
1/2 Page (B&W) 7 1⁄2 x 5 $200______
Industry members: subtract 20% on conference advertising!
Sponsor the Exhibitor’s cocktail reception. AMEA will host an Exhibitor’s Reception cocktail hour on Thursday, January 16, 2020, from 4:30 – 5:30 pm in the exhibit hall. Light hors d’oeuvres will be served. Your support of this important event is greatly appreciated. We feel this will give our attendees an opportunity to spend quality time with you in a casual, relaxed atmosphere without having to rush off to a clinic or performance. No other conference events will take place during this time. There is a limit of eight (8) premium sponsors at $500 each. Sponsors will be listed in large lettering on posters at the reception and placed around the conference facilities and recognized in the conference program, website, social media, and conference app. To have your company name published in the conference program, please register by December 1.
Sponsor the President’s cocktail reception. AMEA will host the President’s Cocktail Reception on Friday, January 17, 2020, from 9:30 – 11:00 pm in Ballroom A. Light hors d’oeuvres will be served musical entertainment will be provided. Your support of this important event is greatly appreciated.There is a limit of eight (8) premium sponsors at $500 each. Sponsors will be listed in large lettering on posters at the reception and placed around the conference facilities and recognized in the conference program, website, social media, and conference app. To have your company name published in the conference program, please register by December 1.
Sponsor the conference app
AMEA will use the Guidebook Conference app again this year and there are opportunities for sponsorship. We are looking for 2 premium sponsors (first-come, first-served) at $750 each, or exclusive sponsorship for $1,750. The sponsor’s logos/links will rotate through the home page of the app. In addition, we will publicize the sponsors any time we promote the app – via email, website, , social media, signage or the conference program. Since this a limited first-come, first-served opportunity, call 256-636-2754 or email email@example.com with your intentions. To have your company name listed in the conference program, all sponsorships must be secured by Friday, December 1. After calling or emailing, send payment, along with this form, to the address in the form. You may also pay by credit card when registering online to exhibit.
Become an Industry Member. Save big $ on advertising and sponsorship! You are cordially invited to become an industry/institutional member of the Alabama Music Educators Association. AMEA is a non-profit organization that provides in-service opportunities for its members and educational opportunities for the music students in our state. Active members include music educators at public and private K-12 schools, colleges, universities, and private music teachers. AMEA’s membership also includes college students preparing for careers in music education and retired members. Industry/institutional members assist in maintaining an open communication between AMEA active members and music dealers, educational institutions, musical organizations, clubs, other supportive groups and individuals having an involved interest in music education. Becoming an industry/institutional member gives all the rights and privileges of active members except the right to vote or hold office. Industry/institutional members are regarded by AMEA’s Board and membership as an elite group that extends beyond their businesses and services by being partners with the music education professionals who in turn support and patronize them. This is an opportunity to add YOUR name to the rolls as an industry member. AMEA’s membership year runs from July 1 through June 30.
AMEA Professional Development Conference
January 16-18, 2020
Renaissance Montgomery Hotel and Spa
View this information on a desktop computer. Please do not use a phone or iOS device for this page.