Lobby Group Application Form
Teachers are encouraged to submit applications for small ensembles to perform in the lobby, in an informal setting, at the annual AMEA In-Service Conference. Submissions are due by November 1. Teachers will be notified by November 15.
- Applications must be submitted by a member in good standing of NAfME/AMEA.
- Lobby groups must use no amplification. • Percussion ensembles and jazz bands will not be considered.
- Chairs and music stands will be provided. However, no other equipment will be provided. A piano will not be provided.
- Submission of an application assumes acceptance of the scheduled day and time. Individual requests for specific days or times cannot be granted.
- Lobby performances are not considered in lieu of stage performances. Larger ensembles(bands, choirs, orchestras, etc.) should apply to perform on the stage.
- Recommended lobby groups: small brass, woodwind, string, vocal, or guitar groups, such as trios, quartets, or quintets.