Dear Prospective AMEA Exhibitor/Sponsor,
The 2021 AMEA Professional Development Virtual Conference is scheduled for January 21-23. We will include most of the same features as the in-person conferences – including a VIRTUAL EXHIBIT HALL. We know how important it is to provide professional development for our members during these uncertain times and we also want to stay engaged with our industry partners and colleges. The exhibit hall will provide an opportunity for attendees to visit your virtual booth where you can include videos, ads, links, social media, face to face meetings, etc.
We will also offer opportunities to sponsor sessions, networking lounges, or other events. Sponsors may promote their business or institution with advertising/branding during a sponsored session and a banner or logo placed in the conference schedule when the session or event is listed. In many ways, we’ll be able to be more creative in getting your message across in a virtual setting than in person.
We offer three levels of sponsorships. See the details below. An email with a link to online exhibitor registration will be sent out within the next couple of weeks – first to AMEA’s Industry Members and then, about a week later, to all prospective exhibitors. We look forward to “seeing” you virtually in January as we celebrate AMEA’s 75th birthday!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
BRONZE LEVEL SPONSORSHIP – $250
- Booth in the Virtual Exhibit Hall
- About Us – Logo, Company/Institution description
- In the Booth – Photos and bios with contact info (clickable email addresses)
- Link to schedule a 1:1 meeting
- Products and Services – Highlight products and services with photos, ads, links, etc.
- Videos – Create videos to promote your business or institution
- Get in Touch – Attendees fill out a contact form and email it to you
- Related Sessions – Link to sponsored sessions or events
- Let’s Talk – Attendees can submit a chat request to you
- Two (2) paid conference registrations ($100 value)
SILVER LEVEL SPONSORSHIP (limit 16) – $500
Receives all of the above, plus:
- Larger booth in Virtual Exhibit Hall
- Session/Event Sponsorship (limit 16)
- Advertising/Branding Opportunities During Sponsored Session/Event
- “Sponsored by” logo on Schedule Listing
- Link to Website or Social Media on Schedule Listing
- AMEA Social Media Promotion
- Four (4) paid conference registrations ($200 value)
GOLD LEVEL SPONSORSHIP (limit 4) – $750
Receives all of the above, plus:
- Largest booth in Virtual Exhibit Hall
- Major Session/Keynote Sponsorship (limit 4)
- Prominent Advertising/Branding Opportunities During Sponsored Session/Event
- Eight (8) paid conference registrations ($400 value)
Become an Industry Member. Save big $ on advertising and sponsorship! You are cordially invited to become an industry/institutional member of the Alabama Music Educators Association. AMEA is a non-profit organization that provides in-service opportunities for its members and educational opportunities for the music students in our state. Active members include music educators at public and private K-12 schools, colleges, universities, and private music teachers. AMEA’s membership also includes college students preparing for careers in music education and retired members. Industry/institutional members assist in maintaining an open communication between AMEA active members and music dealers, educational institutions, musical organizations, clubs, other supportive groups and individuals having an involved interest in music education. Becoming an industry/institutional member gives all the rights and privileges of active members except the right to vote or hold office. Industry/institutional members are regarded by AMEA’s Board and membership as an elite group that extends beyond their businesses and services by being partners with the music education professionals who in turn support and patronize them. This is an opportunity to add YOUR name to the rolls as an industry member. AMEA’s membership year runs from July 1 through June 30.
AMEA Professional Development Conference
January 21-23, 2021
View this information on a desktop computer. Please do not use a phone or iOS device for this page.