AMEA Professional Development Conference
January 18-20, 2018
Sheraton Birmingham Hotel and BJCC
Dear AMEA Exhibitors,
We are excited to report that AMEA is moving to Birmingham in 2018! The exhibits will be in the 25,000-square foot, fully carpeted, Birmingham Ballroom just off the main lobby in the Sheraton Hotel. Clinic sessions will take place in the Sheraton Forum meeting space just up the escalator from the exhibits and performances will be in the adjacent BJCC Concert Hall and BJCC East Ballroom.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- This year we will use an interactive on-line registration system. You will be able to select your booth and pay online very conveniently.
- A concession area will be set up in the exhibit hall lobby so our attendees and exhibitors can grab a quick bite without leaving the exhibit area.
- The exhibits will open at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, giving our attendees 90 minutes of exclusive exhibit time after the grand opening before the next conference event.
- We are offering exhibitors a box lunch on Thursday and Friday for $10. You can place an order for lunches when you register your booth.
- AMEA will host an exhibitor’s cocktail reception Thursday from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. Hors d’oeuvres will be served. No other conference activities will be going on during this time. We hope you will consider helping to sponsor!
Load-in: Thursday, 7:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Show Hours: Thursday, 11:30 a.m – 5:30 p.m. and Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Booths must remain open until 5:30 p.m. on Friday.
Load-out: Friday, 5:30 – 9:00 p.m.
Standard booths. Standard booths are 10’ X 10’ and include an 8’ high background drapery and 3’ high side divider drapery, one (1) company I.D. sign, one (1) 6’skirted table, two (2) side chairs, and one (1) wastebasket with liner. $350 per booth
End cap booths. End cap booths with exposure on 3 sides are 10’ X 20’ and include an 8’ high background drapery, one (1) company I.D. sign, two (2) 6’skirted tables, up to four (4) side chairs, and one (1) wastebasket with liner. $750 per end cap (10’ X 20’)
Islands. A limited number of 20’ X 20’ islands, with exposure on all four sides are available for $1600 each.
Click the Exhibitor Registration Link to reserve your booth now. More details will be emailed to you after you submit your registration as well as a link to order electrical, add-ons, etc.
The conference hotel is the Birmingham Sheraton Hotel and AMEA’s room block is open now. Book a room at the conference hotel. The deadline to reserve a room in the AMEA block is January 3, 2018.
1) Sponsor the Exhibitor’s cocktail reception. AMEA will host an Exhibitor’s Reception cocktail hour on Thursday, January 18, 2018, from 4:30 – 5:30 pm in the exhibit hall. Light hors d’oeuvres will be served. Your support of this important event is greatly appreciated. We feel this will give our attendees an opportunity to spend quality time with you in a casual, relaxed atmosphere without having to rush off to a clinic or performance. No other conference events will take place during this time. There is a limit of eight (8) Premium Sponsors at $500 each – Sponsors will be listed in large lettering on posters at the reception and placed around the conference facilities and recognized in the conference program and app. Sponsorships must be secured by December 1 to be included in the conference program book.
2) Sponsor the conference app. AMEA is offering two (2) premium sponsorships for the popular Guidebook conference app (first- come, first-served) at $750 each. The sponsor’s logos/website links will rotate through the home page of the app. In addition, we will publicize the sponsors any time we promote the app – via email, website, signage or the conference program. This a limited, first-come, first-served opportunity. To have your company name listed in the conference program, all sponsorships must be secured by December 1.
- Full Page Color (Limit 3) back cover, inside front cover, and inside back cover – $400
- Full Page B&W – $300
- 1⁄2 Page B&W – $200